Invoicing is part of the Essential Package on Elastic. The module is known as the Invoicing Module but the actual product is the Invoice which is also referred to as Sales Invoice.
What is an Invoice or a Sales Invoice?
A Sales Invoice is a document which gives details of a Sale which could be products or services.
Why do I need a Sales Invoice?
Every business needs to keep record of the sales and this is one of the ways of keeping the record. On the other hand, the person who is buying needs to have some proof of the purchase and this document serves as a proof. In many countries, it is compulsory that a sales invoice is issues for the sales and remitted to the purchaser. This is due to regulatory requirements due to tax involvement and so on.
Elastic Sales Invoice
Elastic Sales Invoice is very easy to use. The format or template for the Invoice is flexible and can be set with the click of few choices.
The functionalities in the setup allows you to modify:
- The header of the Invoice
- Company details
- Customer Details
- Item Transactions
- Terms and Conditions
- Delivery Information
- Signature and more…
Some of the fields that you may change in the template would be as follows:
- Business Logo / Reference Code / Registration Number
- Customer Details / Customer Sales Type/ Credit Sales / Cash Sales
- Status of Transaction / Sales Representative details / Date of Creation
- Items Details such as Description / Quantity / Price / VAT Pricing / Discount / Total Amount
- Date and total due amount
- Terms and Conditions / Delivery Information / Signature
Other modules included in the Essential Package:
- Sales Quotation / Sales Order
- Sales Return / Credit Note
- Items (Products/ Services)
- Payments / Advance Payments / Deposits
- Debtors Report
- Sales Report
- Daily Cash Taking
For a live demo of the solution, to contact us.